RC-51 Rotary Cutter Gearbox Brush Hog Gearbox
A rotary cutter gearbox is a type of gearbox that is used in agricultural equipment such as rotary cutters, which are also known as brush hogs or bush hogs. The purpose of the gearbox is to transmit power from the tractor’s PTO shaft to the rotary cutter’s blades.
The rotary cutter gearbox typically has a range of gear ratios intended to control the speed and torque of the blades, allowing for the efficient cutting of long grasses, weeds, and brush. The gearbox can be either chain-driven or shaft-driven, depending on the design of the rotary cutter.
- Model 250746
- Rotation CCW input gives CW output
- Gear Ratio 1:1.93 Increaser
- Input RPM 540/1000
- Output RPM 1042/1930
- Input HP 24-40
- Max Torque 2800-4667 in.lbs.
- Input Shaft 1-3/8″ dia. x 3-7/8″ long 6T spline W/ 5/16″ dia. pinhole
- Output Shaft 2″ dia. 15 tooth tapered spline w/threaded end. 4-5/8″ total length
- Blade Hub 3.94″ dia. x 2.275″ stepped down to 2.5″ dia. x 0.45″ then tapers down to 2.175″ dia. over 0.25″
- Mount 4 holes on 6.8″ dia. B.C.
- Pilot 5-1/4″ dia.
- Size 10-1/4″ x 7″ x 7″
- Shpg. 59 lbs.
Dimension of Rotary Cutter Gearbox Brush Hog Gearbox