A gearbox helps to improve the overall performance of a rotary cutting machine by managing the transmission of speed and torque through the rotation of its internal gears. This RW-610-6S transmission operates at 75 HP. The housing is constructed of durable ductile iron and the input shaft measures 1-3/8″ with 6 splines. It has a helical gear with a gear ratio of 1:1.46. This rotary cutter gearbox is designed for 5′, 6′ and 7′ rotary cutters and has 4 bolt holes sized 3/4″ on an 8″ bolt pattern for mounting.
Specifications of Rotary Mower Gearbox
- Gearbox RW-610-6S
- The rotation can be clockwise or counterclockwise
- Horsepower: 75
- Max RPM 540
- For 5 ft., 6 ft., and 7 ft. rotary cutters
- Housing construction: Ductile iron
- Input shaft: 1-3/8 inches diameter and 3.75 inches long
- 6 Spline shaft
- Gear ratio: 1:1.46
- Gear type: Bevel gear
- Bolt holes: 4, with 3/4 in. diameter
- Bolt pattern: 8 in.
- Output shaft 2 inches in diameter and overall length of 4-1/2 inches with 15 Splines