40 HP Rotary Mower Gearbox RW-300-6S, Spline 1-3/8″ Input Shaft
A gearbox helps to improve the overall performance of a rotary cutting machine by managing the transmission of speed and torque through the rotation of its internal gears. This RW-300-6S transmission operates at 40 HP. The housing is constructed of durable ductile iron and the input shaft measures 1-3/8″ with 6 splines. It has a helical gear with a gear ratio of 1:1.47. This rotary cutter gearbox is designed for 4′, 5′ and 6′ rotary cutters and has 4 bolt holes sized 5/8″ on a 6-3/4″ bolt pattern for mounting.
Specifications of Rotary Mower Gearbox
- Gearbox RW-300-6S
- Horsepower Range of 35 to 45
- Max RPM 540
- For 4ft., 5ft., and 6 ft. rotary cutters
- Housing construction: Ductile iron
- 6 spline Input shaft: 1-3/8 in.
- Gear ratio: 1:1.47
- Gear type: Bevel gear
- Bolt holes: 4, with 5/8 in. diameter
- Bolt pattern: 6-3/4 in.
- Output shaft 1-1/2 inch X 12 Spline
- Length of output shaft 4-1/2″
- Length of input shaft 3-7/8 inch X 1-3/8 inch diameter 6 spline
- Beveled internal gears
- 4 Bolt Mounting Holes that measure 5/8 inches in diameter
- Bolt Pattern 6-3/4 inches